AlohaCare Advantage Plus (HMO SNP) is a plan that is specifically designed to meet the special needs of individuals who are currently enrolled in Medicare and have full benefit Medicaid coverage. Some of your benefits include:
- Doctor Visits
- Hospital Stays
- Vision Coverage
- Hearing Coverage
- Preventive Services
- Dental Services - $2,000 per plan year
- Tests, X-rays & Lab Services
- 24-hour Nurse Advice Line
- Member Service Navigators for personal care coordination
- Over-the-Counter Card - $75 per quarter
AlohaCare Advantage Plus offers preventive and comprehensive $2,000 dental coverage per plan year. Our dental coverage is provided to you by Liberty Dental.
- For more information on your dental benefits, go to Liberty Dental.
- You may also search for a dentist in your neighborhood with the Liberty Dental Provider Search.
- You may view dental coverage codes in the Liberty Dental Booklet.
By clicking the links, you will be leaving the AlohaCare website.
AlohaCare Advantage Plus offers members a $75 pre-paid card per quarter to purchase over-the-counter (OTC) eligible items. You can use this card to purchase many common items at local pharmacies, including Walgreens and Longs CVS, without having to submit a receipt.
AlohaCare Advantage Plus has a limited annual benefit that covers emergency services you may need while traveling outside of the U.S.
The purpose of this program is to ensure the continuous evaluation and improvement of processes associated with the quality of mental health and addictions care received by our members. It also includes the retrospective monitoring and problem solving associated with the care and service delivered. The program explanation, annual evaluation and Utilization Management decision-making criteria are available to all members and contracted providers.